5s Lean Manufacturing Audit Checklist!
This 5s lean manufacturing audit checklist is useful for those who are looking for lean manufacturing best practices. This organizational tool keeps your workplace running efficiently, in a clean and safe manner. Need to increase productivity? This 5s lean manufacturing audit checklist increases productivity at a visual level converting lost time, money, and resources into increased utilization of machines and tools.
Why do you want this audit checklist?
- Support your maintenance team!
- The 5s lean manufacturing audit checklist will help your maintenance team(s) to maintain system requirements.
- Help to maintain safety standards and ultimately the safety of your workforce.
- Stay up-to-date regarding the placement of tools and accessories in working areas.
- Increase overall productivity by taking action to correct non-compliance.
5s audit checklist targets needs include:
- Scope of the audits, which can be zonal, department-wide, etc.
- Frequency of the audit – the most accurate data collected happens over time
- Include yours and others departments in the process
- Outcome and resolution – check your results!
Note: (Before the 5s manufacturing audit checklist preparation, audit teams are consulting zones/sections coordinators in charges to preparing the planning for the audit checklist.)
Non-compliance: Closing the audit
The 5S manufacturing audit checklist should be properly documented along with its non-conformity. Reports must be maintained and action be taken to correct any and all forms of non-compliance. Take action appropriately and effectively according to the record during said audit. The auditee ought to submit all corrective/preventive actions to auditors. In case time period of the close non-compliance are not conducted or not submitted that follow-up of raised non-conformity are follow up by auditors along with reports provided to auditee for immediate actions, whether auditee should provide the information for the follow-up audits within non-complied areas, on satisfactions of auditors non-conformity is being closed.